Kertalangu cultural village is located in the middle of 80 hectares of everlasting rice cultivation on Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai-Sanur. This luxury location is just 30 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai Airport or 45 minutes from Nusa Dua and Kuta area. A variety of facilities have been established in the efforts to realize the community-based
Kertalangu cultural village is located in the middle of 80 hectares of everlasting rice cultivation on Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai-Sanur. This luxury location is just 30 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai Airport or 45 minutes from Nusa Dua and Kuta area. A variety of facilities have been established in the efforts to realize the community-based development at Kesiman Kertalangu Village. To bring comfort and enrich the experience of visitors, numerous tourism supporting facilities have been available at this tourist attraction such as:
- Jogging Track–a sport facility along 4 km in the middle of rice fields, where tourists can deeply enjoy fresh atmosphere, fresh vegetables on sale and the processing of rice plant.
– Bali Handicraft Center—we can see how local society process and create various kinds of handicraft product such as: ceramics, candle, glass, wind chime, earthenware vessels as well as wood and stone carving.
– Fishing Pond—there are 9 fishing ponds in the middle of rice field completed with gazebo and restaurant as a family recreation facility.
– Pesraman or Hermitage of Kertalangu Cultural Village–if tourists would like to learn more and practice traditional Balinese dance, play gamelan music or other Balinese culture, there is an expert and friendly instructor who will be more than happy to share his knowledge.
– Spa & Beauty Salon—Alam Spa and Beauty Salon is available with complete and comfortable facilities handled by well experienced therapists in luxurious rice field view as another alternative to pamper our body.
– Open Stage—any kind of events can be performed in this place such as: wedding, product launching, birthday party, exhibition or performance of Kecak and Barong dance (daily performance started in August 2007).
– Restaurant—this restaurant is uniquely located having beautiful and luxurious rice field view. With seating capacity of 400, the restaurant is ready to offer various kinds of food.
– Photo Studio—backed up by sophisticated photographic technology, it is ready to use for making stunning pictures for pre-wedding event or souvenir wearing a Balinese costume.