Galungan Holiday, Tanah Lot Remains Favorite among Visitors

Galungan Holiday, Tanah Lot Remains Favorite among Visitors

On Galungan holiday, Tanah Lot attraction remained a favorite tourist attraction for tourists. Aside from being thronged by foreign and domestic tourists, there were also local people that did not get bored to enjoy the beauty offered by local nature. Such atmosphere was also visible in the atmosphere of Galungan holiday, Wednesday (Nov. 1) and

On Galungan holiday, Tanah Lot attraction remained a favorite tourist attraction for tourists. Aside from being thronged by foreign and domestic tourists, there were also local people that did not get bored to enjoy the beauty offered by local nature. Such atmosphere was also visible in the atmosphere of Galungan holiday, Wednesday (Nov. 1) and Umanis Galungan, the next day.

Domestic and foreign tourists indeed made the moment of the feast into a cultural attraction of life existing in the object perfectly blending the culture and nature. While local people did spiritual tours, namely saying prayers while traveling. “Visitors on this Galungan holiday are dominated by foreign tourists, while local people are mostly worshiped so that we do not charge them admission ticket,” said Operations Manager of Tanah Lot attraction, I Ketut Toya Adnyana.

The Hindus remaining to undergo the procession of Galungan and welcome the coming of Kuningan feast day drew the attention of foreign tourists. They wanted to see Balinese Hindu community performing various rituals in the series of celebrating the victory of dharma (goodness) against adharma (evil). While domestic tourists from outside Bali generally coming in groups by buses looked to vivaciously enjoy the allure offered by the object.

The number of tourist visits seemed more crowded on Umanis Galungan, Thursday (Nov. 3/). Amidst the density of visitors, the management of Tanah Lot attraction did not make special preparations. Nevertheless, the security and comfort of visitors remains to get priority from the management. “Crowded atmosphere of visitors to Tanah Lot usually lasts until Sunday,” said Toya Adnyana.

READ  ''Connecting With Nature'' at Bali Safari and Marine Park

Toya Adnyana said that during the celebration of Galungan and Umanis Galungan, the visit is dominated by foreign tourists reaching 54 percent while the remaining 46 percent is domestic tourists with a total visit of 9,421 tourists. “At Tanah Lot, there will be two religious activities namely piodalan or temple anniversary at Pakendungan Temple (Nov. 11) and Tanah Lot Temple (Nov. 15-18), so the number of visits will become more crowded,” he added. (BTN/015)



Destination

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Cancel reply
Lataliana Villa

Latest Posts

Most Commented

Wapa Di Ume
Soham Welness Center
Pramana