Joomla Templates and Joomla Extensions by JoomlaVision.Com
  • HOT NEWS
Tourist Object: Tanah Lot Offers a Pre-Wedding Destination (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
Tourist Object: Beaches in Gianyar Good for Surfing (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
Tourist Object: Batur Global Geopark of Bangli Promoted through Website (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
Sport and Recreation: Test Your Adrenaline at Splash Water Park, Canggu Club (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
People: Shane Coates (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
People: Nugroho Widiharso (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
People: I Nyoman Agus Suparta (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
Headline News: West Sumatra Expo: November 13-16, 2014 (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
Headline News: Pejeng Village Revitalizes Past Greatness (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
Headline News: Do Not Talk at Dalem Umbalan Temple (Sunday, 09 November 2014 00:00)
Banner
You are here: Home

Jorge Lorenzo: Bali's Tourism Ambassador

Jorge Lorenzo Balis Tourism Ambassador2World Champion of MotoGP 2012, Jorge Lorenzo had his own memories in Bali. Lorenzo even said ready if asked as Bali's tourism ambassador. "I am ready to be Bali's tourism ambassador. I believe Bali is an impressive and beautiful place," he said. For him, the island of Bali is like a second home. He professes to love being able to come to Bali again. In fact, his arrival this time is the fifth time he set foot in the Island of Gods. "Bali is similar to Mallorca, my hometown. Bali's people are friendly and warm same like Mallorca's people. I am therefore pleased to be in Bali," he said, Friday (30/1) in Kuta.

Lorenzo called Kuta, Jimbaran and Nusa Lembongan became very memorable places for him. Even, he admitted, coming to Bali become a "battery charging" moment before starting the 2013 race season.When asked the possibility to own property in Bali, mates of Valentino Rossi in Yamaha Team said, that it will be possible. But in the near future he's busy with racing.

"Maybe when I'm retired from racing, I will plan to stay in Bali," he explained. Ahead of the start of the 2013 race season, Lorenzo was also eager to try his new motorcycle issued by Yamaha. The testing will start in Sepang, Malaysia. "I am also looking forward to start the race with Rossi. Last year, Rossi had a difficult time. This year we will bring Yamaha as world champion, "said racer who use 99 for his lucky number. (BTN/kmb)

Leave your comments