Joomla Templates and Joomla Extensions by JoomlaVision.Com
  • HOT NEWS
Gianyar: Gianyar Urban Park, a Downtown Tourist Attraction (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:57)
Buleleng: Kroya Waterfall Offers Natural Waterboom (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:55)
Bangli: Bamboo Forest (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:54)
Tourist Object: Highest Phallus in Indonesian, a New Tourist Attraction in Buleleng (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:51)
Tourist Object: Gunarsa Museum Has Classical and Sacred Collection (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:49)
Sport and Recreation: Nusa Penida , Marine Tourism Heaven (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:48)
People: Zefnath Huwae (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:46)
People: Felina (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:45)
People: In Bali, Valentine’s Day Celebrated Every Day (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:44)
People: I Putu Eka Tenaya Suryawijaya (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:41)
Banner
You are here: Home

Jorge Lorenzo: Bali's Tourism Ambassador

Jorge Lorenzo Balis Tourism Ambassador2World Champion of MotoGP 2012, Jorge Lorenzo had his own memories in Bali. Lorenzo even said ready if asked as Bali's tourism ambassador. "I am ready to be Bali's tourism ambassador. I believe Bali is an impressive and beautiful place," he said. For him, the island of Bali is like a second home. He professes to love being able to come to Bali again. In fact, his arrival this time is the fifth time he set foot in the Island of Gods. "Bali is similar to Mallorca, my hometown. Bali's people are friendly and warm same like Mallorca's people. I am therefore pleased to be in Bali," he said, Friday (30/1) in Kuta.

Lorenzo called Kuta, Jimbaran and Nusa Lembongan became very memorable places for him. Even, he admitted, coming to Bali become a "battery charging" moment before starting the 2013 race season.When asked the possibility to own property in Bali, mates of Valentino Rossi in Yamaha Team said, that it will be possible. But in the near future he's busy with racing.

"Maybe when I'm retired from racing, I will plan to stay in Bali," he explained. Ahead of the start of the 2013 race season, Lorenzo was also eager to try his new motorcycle issued by Yamaha. The testing will start in Sepang, Malaysia. "I am also looking forward to start the race with Rossi. Last year, Rossi had a difficult time. This year we will bring Yamaha as world champion, "said racer who use 99 for his lucky number. (BTN/kmb)

Leave your comments