Eid Moment, Adhi Jaya Hotel Kuta Successfully Increases Occupancy

Eid Moment, Adhi Jaya Hotel Kuta Successfully Increases Occupancy

The faces of hoteliers in Bali are so bright, as bright as the sun in the morning. Naturally, after two years of not having time to greet their guests, they are now able to make small talk with full of joy. Recent Eid holiday was a moment that could increase our hotel occupancy. It was indeed in line with expectations because there was an increase in room occupancy during the holiday. The legacy of the visit began to be seen starting on April 29 until May 7, 2022,” said General Manager of Adhi Jaya Hotel Kuta, Putu Tony Hartawan Kusuma, on Friday (May 7).

Tourist visit at the Eid moment was dominated by domestic tourists. They were mostly tourists from the cities of Surabaya, Semarang, Yogya, Solo, Bandung, Jakarta and other cities in Indonesia. They came with groups while some others came with their families. “They chose Bali as a tourist destination because Bali is still a favorite destination for domestic tourists. Besides, hotel rates also tend to be cheap due to the impact of the pandemic,” admitted this man innocently.

Tony Hartawan further added that most of the guests who stayed at Adhi Jaya Hotel Kuta are repeaters who always stay at this hotel. In addition, the preference is due to the hotel sits in a strategic location, applies unique resort hotel concept as well as offers excellent services. They stayed at this hotel for an average of 2-3 nights. Meanwhile, foreign guests stayed 4-7 nights and even more. “After the opening of the border, we also serve foreign guests such as from Australia, Asia and Europe. Around 25 percent of the total guest is foreigner staying at our hotel during the Eid period, while the remaining 75 percent is domestic ones,” he said.

During their stay at the hotel, they traveled to almost all favorite tourist destinations on the Island of the Gods, such as Ubud, Kintamani, Tanah Lot, Uluwatu, Jimbaran to Nusa Penida. They also include Legian and Seminyak which are famous as a favorite hangout place for tourists. “As a four-star hotel, we adjust our services to standards supported by the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for 4-star hotels, so that tourists feel safe and comfortable,” he added.

Even though there have been quiet visits since the pandemic hit Bali, the condition of the hotel, especially the interior, is still updated by carrying out renovations, so that it remains beautiful and comfortable. Hotel facilities and rooms are as per guests’ expectations. However, the advantage of this hotel is that it is close to tourist attractions such as Kuta Beach, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Uluwatu as well as close to shopping centers like Discovery Shopping Mall and Beach Walk. “We hope that in the future, the visits to Bali will increase both in terms of domestic and foreign travelers with the regulations and facilities provided by the government,” he concluded. (BTN/015)

Anin Eka
AUTHOR
PROFILE

Posts Carousel

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Latest Posts

Top Authors

Most Commented

Featured Videos

Need Help? Chat with us